Hi QuadHeaven members,
This is just a brief introduction of the new affiliation Bikesure Insurance has with QuadHeaven and how it benefits you!
My name is Grant and I am the Owners Club & Forum Manager here at Bikesure Insurance. As a company we realized that there was probably a lot more we could do to build our club & forum relationships and so the Club/Forum team was born. I personally have been a member on QH since 2007 so I’m especially proud to be involved.
This is my plan for the QH forum:
· A designated insurance clerk on the forum by the name of Lee@Bikesure – Lee will be checking in on a daily basis (where possible) and he is your go to guy for any general insurance queries. His advice will be totally impartial so please do not feel that he will be bias towards Bikesure.
· Some of you may already have a policy through Bikesure. If this is the case, Lee is here to assist with your existing policy as well. Any enquires, just give him a shout and he will have the matter looked into for you. A quick PM to Lee@Bikesure will surely be more convenient than having to make a phone call? If it is a more complex issue, don't worry, we will call you back when it's convenient with you.
· Up to 15% discount for QuadHeaven members
· A designated QuadHeaven phone line 0800 089 0041
· If you would like a quotation from us and if Lee can’t get to the phone, we will have someone call you with our best rate including your QH discount. Hopefully the best you'll get! I have instructed Lee not to come on the forum to "drum-up business". He will not be nagging' you to contact us for a quotation or force the company on you. If you would like a quotation, Lee will help. It's that simple.
· Regular posts, news and competitions aimed solely at QH members
· Regular reviews of the relationship by me
So remember, if you have a query or wish to discuss anything insurance related please contact Lee@Bikesure
Thank You for taking the time to read this and rest assured I will do everything possible to make this affiliation a success.